Thursday, February 25, 2010

25 Random Things

A while back there was a thing in Facebook where people posted 25 random things about themselves. Here is my list.

25 Random Things

1. I haven’t gone downhill skiing in years.
2. I listen to too much political radio on both sides and yell at my radio when Sean Hannity is on the air.
3. My sister can be a nut job.
4. I really love my home and neighborhood.
5. I don’t know if I will ever like Kal’s mom.
6. I want to start riding my bike more this spring and drop some pounds.
7. I thank God I found the church that I did.
8. I have four anniversaries 01-01-01 the day we met, 06-07-01 the day we moved in together, 03-02-04 our first marriage in San Francisco (null and void) and 09-17-08 our second marriage in San Francisco (still valid).
9. Summer is my favorite season and winter is my least favorite.
10. I still really miss my parents and realize I always will.
11. Sometimes I wish we could live on an island but would have to have plumbing and electricity.
12. I really love my Westies.
13. I really don’t miss Colorado I have so many friends in Albuquerque.
14. I wish Star Trek was never developed so Kal wouldn’t have the need to go to their conventions.
15. I am too controlling.
16. Why don’t places like to hire people who are in their 50s?
17. There is dysfunction in every family, some more then others.
18. I wish I could swim in the ocean on my private island every day.
19. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do.
20. Eating (sadly) is probably my second favorite thing to do.
21. Only a handful of people know exactly where and how Kal and I met.
22. Avitar was one of my favorite movies.
23. I worry too much.
24. I wonder why I can’t find any of my fraternity brothers on Facebook.
25. I’m a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment